Be prepared for the changing Medicare market.
The sunsetting of Medicare Cost Plans will be big factor and game changer in the upcoming enrollment period. Learn how you can take advantage of this opportunity by gathering and taking the right knowledge, resources and tools with you into the upcoming busy annual enrollment period.
An added value to Minnesota advisors, LeClair Group is offering a free full-day training in five Minnesotan locations delivering deep dives into Medicare and the different options and strategies you can bring to your aging clients.
Whether you are a seasoned Medicare sales agent or are just getting started, Medicare Reboot Camp is the one Medicare training you can't miss.
Join us at a Medicare ReBoot Camp in a city near you!
Hilton Garden Inn | 420 Inwood Avenue, Oakdale, MN
June 7: Maple Grove, MN
Hilton Garden Inn | 6350 Vinewood Lane N, Maple Grove, MN
June 14: Brainerd, MN
Holiday Inn Express Brainerd-Baxter | 15739 Audubon Way, Baxter, MN
June 21: Willmar, MN
Holiday Inn Express | 240 23rd Street SE, Willmar, MN
June 28: Rochester, MN
Marriott Courtyard | 161 13th Avenue SW, Rochester, MN
The Advisor Advantage Engage! Training Series
You will leave this training knowing:
- The different parts, coverage and services of Medicare
- What Cost Plan are, why they are going away and the alternative options available to replace Cost Plans
- The impact of Social Security on Medicare
- How to get certified to sell Medicare and important compliance measures to know about
- The supplement and indemnity plans available to round out coverage for aging clients
- How to utilize strategies, tools and resources to increase your Medicare sales goals